Supplyframe will be part of Siemens Digital Industry Division
Recently, Siemens has announced they have signed a definitive agreement to buy Supplyframe. This will only add more resources to our portfolio and solutions. Our mission will continue to focus on powering innovation across the global electronics value chain.
We build ground-breaking SaaS solutions, host some of the most visited, creative and collaborative communities in the world. Our component search, digital media and e-commerce network connects over 10 million engineers and supply chain professionals.
The intelligence we glean from those interactions are used by our SaaS solutions to deliver intelligence-in-context to innovators across the global electronics industry. We’re a growing global team of over 300. We work hard and have fun doing it.
Our headquarters are located in Pasadena, CA with additional global offices in Austin, Belgrade, Grenoble, Oxfordshire, Shanghai, and Shenzhen.
We are in need of an exceptional individual to play a pivotal role for our company as a Senior Accounting Supervisor. This position is crucial to the success of our organization.
You must be proactive, self-directed, process-minded, and passionate about the work you do. You take pride in your productivity and your efficiency is second to none.
If your can-do attitude is top-notch and you are attracted to joining an organization where every individual’s contribution counts and your talent will impact the future, then Supplyframe is the place for you!
The Accounting Supervisor will report directly to the Corporate Director of Accounting and Finance and will support all departments within Supplyframe. We are a tight-knit group, so this individual will have direct exposure to all levels of management. The right candidate will be a resourceful professional who can effectively manage a diverse set of responsibilities while readily grasping the quickest, easiest way to get to the goal, no matter the challenge.
- Perform various month-end tasks, such as balance sheet account reconciliations and corresponding journal entries
- Review various tasks performed by Staff Accountants
- Review financial statements and budget to actual variance analysis, and financial statement reports
- Submit wires/ACH payments to the bank and oversee the cash management process
- Manage the accounts payable and accounts receivable collections processes
- Assist with SOX, tax, and financial statement audit processes
- Identify internal control and process improvements to streamline communications and improve SOX documentation
- Acts as back up for various functions in the Accounting Department
- Handle ad hoc requests as needed with enthusiasm
- Remarkable attention to detail with demonstrated organizational skills
- A highly motivated and enthusiastic disposition with a strong desire for continued learning
- Able to manage multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency while meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Uniquely capable of working both individually and as a team
- Comfortable working in a constantly changing environment
- No ego – a willingness to be flexible and do what needs to be done to move the company forward
- A passion for client service and satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field from an accredited 4-year institution and at least 3 years public accounting experience and at least 2 years private industry experience
- CPA license required
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP, prior experience in SOX environment preferred
- Knowledge of IFRS a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including tables, v-lookups, pivot tables
- Experience with NetSuite required, saved searches and custom reports a big plus
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Top-notch health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan with matching contribution
- Generous paid time off-plan plus paid holidays
- Frequent company sponsored lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Casual work environment
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.