As a Data Scientist you will get the chance to work on wide spectrum of challenges, ranging from traditional problems in Search and Computational Advertising to domain-specific challenges in Graph learning, Document Summarization and Knowledge Engineering.
- PhD in Statistics, Machine Learning or related quantitative discipline
- Strong research background
- Passion for solving real-world problems
- Significant experience with R/Matlab
- Hadoop/Scripting knowledge is a plus
- Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment
- Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan with matching contribution
- Generous paid time off plus paid holidays
- Frequent catered lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Casual work environment
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, your résumé, and include the job title in the subject line.