We’re looking for someone who will contribute to the future of the electronics industry by creating a world-class experience for customers using Supplyframe SaaS products.
As a SaaS Implementation Project Manager, you will utilize your planning and project leadership skills to deliver solutions and guide our customers to achieve their goals. To be successful in the role, the Implementation Project Manager should have an expert level of knowledge in both project management methodologies and is adept at quickly analyzing and identifying client business needs. You own everything related to the successful implementation of Supplyframe solutions and serve as both a primary point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders. You harbor deep-seated respect for customer service, support, and success. You have impeccable relational and communication skills. You are a strong advocate of technology, you’re a problem solver by nature, and you thrive on tackling challenges.
- Conduct client workflow reviews, define the project scope and objectives, ensure all relevant stakeholders are involved in the plan, and proactively identify potential issues with the technical feasibility of clients’ requirements
- Manage project scope as agreed with the client and ensure that the project plan is fully executed on time and within the scope
- Create and maintain required project documents including project schedule, requirement specifications, and progress reports
- Coordinate all internal and external resources for the successful execution of projects
- Liaise with the engineering team during the product development phase and lead the transition to the Customer Success team
- Effectively communicate project expectations and progress to our clients, team members and the executive team in a clear and timely manner
- 4-year college degree
- 3+ years of proven project management experience
- Prior experience at a SaaS or tech company is required
- Familiarity with CRM, project management, support & ticketing software systems (Salesforce, JIRA, Google Docs, & Microsoft Office)
- Possess strong technical aptitude and a deep understanding of product development
- Ability to demonstrate effective problem-solving skills and strong customer orientation
- Detail-oriented with a positive and inquisitive attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and collaborate with multiple departments and stakeholders
- Exhibit a high degree of self-motivation and drive
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, your resumé with a link to your online portfolio, and include the job title in the subject line.