Supplyframe is an innovative and rapidly growing leader in the electronics industry. Our teams operate with a start-up mentality, where we equip every team member with product ownership and fast-paced growth opportunities.
In this role, you’ll work on a large variety of full-stack software engineering projects ranging from database and SQL design, to developing UI/UX. At Supplyframe, engineers take ownership of the code they write. Engineers who find themselves coming up with several solutions to a problem and analyzing the trade-offs of each will enjoy the opportunities and culture here.
- Take ownership of your code during all phases of software development
- Deliver features in collaboration with QA, Product Management, and other engineering teams
- Be a strong contributor to the product vision and drive team planning
- Challenge yourself to go beyond the base requirement – edge cases, performance, error handling, etc.
- Advocate strong foundations in technical architecture while maintaining high velocity
- Write thorough tests for new functionality
- 5+ years of Software Development experience at a SaaS or technology company
- Deep understanding of modern web applications design architecture, good API design patterns, performance, and scale
- Demonstrated technical leadership experiences, such as being an architect or tech lead for high impact customer-facing projects
- A drive to craft clean, reliable, and highly maintainable code
- BS in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment
- Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan with matching contribution
- Generous paid time off plus paid holidays
- Frequent catered lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Casual work environment
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.