Are you energized by the art of the possible, tempered by technical reality? Are you passionate about envisioning how companies in the electronics industry can innovate faster? Do you get carried away by making the vision a reality – demonstrating it to customers, validating it technically, and connecting all the pieces? At Supplyframe, our Solutions team members are more than solution engineers – they are Solution Architects, leading the customer through discovery – concept – and validation to effectively evaluate the highest-value solution we can offer.
As a Senior Sales Engineer you will be directly responsible for the functional and technical discovery, demonstration, scoping, validation, and selection of Supplyframe’s SaaS solutions by customers who depend upon the electronics value chain for innovation and competitive advantage.
If you have a proven track record of success as a pre-sales solution engineer/solution consultant and want to join a rapidly growing SaaS sales effort with a start-up feel, then the Supplyframe SaaS organization is the place for you.
The position is for the Asia Pacific and is a “work remotely” role, ideally out of Taiwan.
- Become an absolute expert in the company’s SaaS products and the business processes they are designed for.
- Interface with customers, discover their pain points, opportunities, and document them.
- Leverage your experience in business processes for Engineering, Sourcing – NPI, PLM, Procurement, etc – to articulate to customers how our solutions can accelerate their digital transformation.
- Create and deliver presentations and software demonstrations, both online and in person, that demonstrate how our solutions meet customers’ specific needs and use cases.
- Manage customer relations by soliciting and logging their feedback and feature requests.
- Document and Interface with sales, product management and engineering when needs are identified that may require developing new product capabilities.
- Become the main point of contact for product knowledge in active sales cycles, and conduct all other required activities to support sales and customer success teams.
- Proven track record of SaaS solution engineer/solution consultant/pre-sales success, as demonstrated working with SCM, Procurement, Sourcing, NPI, PLM, or ERP enterprise software solutions.
- Strategic Thinking – systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges.
- Communication – Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal Influence – Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive to desired outcomes.
- Ownership – Takes the initiative and makes the extra effort to complete a job and has a relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed; takes action with minimal direction or supervision. Collaborates with managers and stakeholders to achieve the best possible outcomes, rather than waiting for direction.
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send an email to email@example.com with a cover letter, your resumé with a link to your online portfolio, and include the job title in the subject line.