* MUST LIVE IN LOS ANGELES METROPOLITAN AREA*
Supplyframe is looking for an Associate Manager of Social Media (B2B Marketing) who will work in unison with the Marketing and Product teams to promote and educate customers within the electronics industry about Supplyframe’s unique and industry-focused product offerings. This is a hands-on role in which you will be making a significant contribution to the growth of existing products and the success of new product initiatives.
A commitment to maintaining an authentic social media presence and cadence across our Supplyframe brand accounts and partner channels is key. An understanding of our engineering centric audience and their media habits is beneficial for this role. This is a part time position with a significant opportunity for full-time employment.
- Work closely with our marketing team to plan and implement B2B social media marketing campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social platforms as needed
- Communicate strategy, media plans, and maintain campaign calendars
- Provide analysis and strategic recommendations to maintain optimal campaign performance
- Evaluate available creative content for social campaigns and create more if needed with internal teams
- Identify opportunities to engage customers on forums and in online engineering communities
- Must have a strong background in social media marketing, B2B marketing, and paid media
- A proficient command of the English language, and strong copywriting skills are necessary
- Must have the ability to self-educate and stay up-to-date on new platform developments and features
- Must have an understanding of lead generation tactics and the elements needed for a successful B2B marketing strategy on social media
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send an email to email@example.com with your resumé or LinkedIn profile, and a link to your online portfolio. Please include the job title in the subject line.