This is a remote position based in Europe
Supplyframe’s Digital Media, DesignSense, and CPQ SaaS solutions enable sales and marketing organizations to more efficiently engage, continuously identify, and more profitably convert the demand of over 10 Million engineer and sourcing professionals on the DSI Network
Built by engineers, for engineers, we have been focused on a singular mission to accelerate innovation in the global electronics ecosystem by providing powerful digital search, e-commerce, sourcing and intelligence based solutions that create a more connected and resilient, and efficient electronics value chain.
On May 17th, Siemens announced to the world that an agreement to acquire Supplyframe had been completed. The merger of these two companies accelerates Supplyframe’s original mission and provides even greater go-to market synergies.
As the Strategic Business Director for Europe, you will be responsible for defining and managing the key processes that build the relationships with our key customers. This dynamic role will need to collaborate with our global teams in sales and account management.
- Lead customer engagements, form and grow trusted customer relationships, create high-impact strategic content and grow customer brand and revenue. Develop role as strategic customer partner and advisor across their ongoing initiatives.
- Develop a thorough understanding of key customers’ objectives, needs, requirements and budgets. Research their wants and needs, architect solution framework and compile reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with customers and internal teams to build and to execute on strategic recommendations that will ultimately be brought to market across multiple Supplyframe Products.
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices, as well as the competitive landscape. Build upon a deepening knowledge of industry, business and customers to deliver strategies that continually evolve customers’ growth.
- Inspire, mentor and manage internal sales and account management team members, supervise them at each key customer engagement.
- Ability to map and identify where we can help, across the breadth of a client’s business units and functions.
- Ability to take ownership and develop the strategic and tactical plans to generate revenue.
- Truly understands how to see across our product lines and their business and then qualify, pursue and close opportunities.
- Take the leadership role in pursuits and an oversight role in the development of proposals.
- Coordinating the efforts across DSI product lines during the sales process.
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams to reach goals.
- Poise, executive presence and high articulacy.
- A strong ability to craft and deliver to executives as well as down through the ranks.
- Ability to objectively listen and understand customer pain points, identify customer objective and goals at the company/executive level.
- Ability to educate customers and build trust/advocacy with key individuals within client/customer.
- Strong electronics ecosystem knowledge and experience.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Ability to create and foster relationships with executives and senior leaders.
- Identifying and influencing key decision-makers at all levels within the client organization.
- Experience in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Experience in the Semiconductors and Electronics ecosystem.
- Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator, comfortable preparing proposals, presentations and speaking in front of groups and C-level executives.
- Track records in managing, negotiating and closing large and complex deals.
- Aptitude in networking and building rapport with key customers and internal teams, with ability to instill confidence in customers and across internal teams.
- Management and leadership experience in sales, marketing or operations function for multinational corporations, experience in key account management is a plus.
- Business and financial acumen to analyze and to interpret financials and sales statistics.
- Proficient in using salesforce.com to log engagements, to prioritize activities, and to track sales progress.
- BS or BA Degree.
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.