This is a long-term contract role. Rate is competitive within the market and commensurate with experience.
The Supplyframe Global Marketing Team is looking for a Graphic Designer in the Los Angeles area with experience in digital platforms to own, conceptualize, and develop creative for the global electronics value chain. The focus of this role is to elevate our brand messaging through all visual communications via ideation and execution of marketing materials and assets for both digital and physical platforms. The ideal candidate will need to be a highly conceptual, hyper-detailed self-starter who can work autonomously, set priorities, identify visual problems, and strive to solve them.
The Graphic Designer will report to the Senior Graphic Designer and Global CMO as well as collaborate heavily with various other key stakeholders in content creation. Experience working with complex corporate identity systems and cross-functional teams at various capacities is a must. Whether working on a full-scale digital campaign or providing support on a powerpoint deck, no project is too big or small. We’re looking for a true team player that executes with both grace and focus. Basic understanding of the global electronics manufacturing and supply chain industries are a plus, but not required. This is a hands-on role with the expectation of a proactive “learn-as-you-grow” mentality.
- Collaborate with Senior Graphic Designer and other key stakeholders to create and own compelling visual assets in accordance with brand guidelines from end-to-end
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns composed of social media, landing pages, white papers, video assets, and other outbound marketing materials
- Discover new trends, artifacts, and opportunities in the creative world that can be utilized for internal marketing efforts
- Scale and grow our brand guidelines by discovery of visual trends, identifying problem opportunities, and executing solutions to evolve our corporate identity system
- Assist with production of digital and physical assets that include but are not limited to video, print, and experience design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or 3+ years of relevant experience
- Highly-detailed and process oriented, with the ability to remain fluid within priorities
- Energetic, resourceful, and adaptable to various work settings
- High-level knowledge of typography fundamentals, systems design, and brand identity
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Digital UI/UX prototype platforms such as Sketch, Canva, Figma, etc.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office (ppt) and Google product suites with high proficiency in PowerPoint/Slides and presentation design
- Comfortable experimenting with various communication and design applications
- Experience with animation and web platforms and emails such as wordpress and hubspot is a plus, but not required
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.