Supplyframe (recently acquired by Siemens) is looking for a Sales Development Representative. We are committed to helping companies and people bring better electronics products to market faster through delivering enterprise SaaS solutions powered by our communities. We are pioneering the digital transformation of a $400B global electronics industry and we want your help!
As part of the company, you will enjoy some of the best perks of a tech start-up, along with the foundation and security of an established and thriving organization. Join a dynamic team of talented, inspiring, and driven professionals, all working toward one goal — to help fuel the future of technology.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will play a huge part in driving new revenue and customer acquisition within the company’s rapidly expanding SaaS organization. If you are interested in developing and furthering your career while being a key contributor to the company’s growth, this is the place for you.
The position is a remote role to accelerate our offerings in the DACH region, and to support our efforts in EMEA.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual opportunity quotas
- Provide Account Executives with qualified prospects that turn into long-term customers
- Research, Identify and Qualify inbound and outbound leads
- Conduct high-level conversations with executives and technical roles
- Use multiple lead generation tools such as Sales Navigator, D&B Hoovers, Salesforce
- Balance a high volume of activity (phone, email, social) with a high-quality approach to prospecting
- Develop and implement plans to acquire new business in your territory
- German language fluency required
- Work Ethic- You’re known as both the hardest worker and smartest worker of any group you’re in. You understand there is no limit on how much you can fill our sales funnel with qualified prospects.
- Ownership- You take the initiative to go above & beyond in every avenue of your work to ensure your portion of the SupplyFrame business exceeds its goals. You can work independently and take the initiative to achieve the best possible outcomes, rather than waiting for direction.
- Intelligence- You display an abundance of social, emotional, and academic intelligence. You’re a dynamic individual who can navigate various social settings and personalities to guide our prospects through the buying journey. You use emotional and rational drivers to achieve desired outcomes.
- Communication- As the first touchpoint with prospects, partners, and others within the global electronics community, your written and verbal communication skills are crucial to our success. You tailor communication to the prospect’s needs and deliver every message with confidence. You’re able to build rapport, uncover business needs, and effectively convey a practical solution across all communication. And you do this all in a professional manner with impeccable grammar.
- Team Player- You have a “whatever it takes to make the team successful” attitude. You try to add value in different ways, especially by assisting newer reps where needed. You celebrate your teammates’ wins and team goals as much as your own. You regularly work out of the Pasadena, CA, office with the rest of the team.
- Opportunity to join a SaaS start-up environment and have a voice in shaping the direction, growth, and velocity of our SaaS effort
- Opportunity to build your own SaaS revenue machine and be compensated for your success in driving the SaaS organization’s success
- Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment
- Casual work environment
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.