Supplyframe (recently acquired by Siemens) is looking for a Sales Director to join our expanding sales organization. Supplyframe’s Digital Media, eCommerce, design sense, and CPQ SaaS solutions enable sales and marketing organizations to reach and convert more customers, identify design opportunities sooner, and more profitably convert the demand of over 10 Million engineers and sourcing professionals on the DSI Network.
We are pioneering the digital transformation of a $600B global electronics industry and we want your help!
Join a dynamic team of talented, inspiring, and driven professionals, all working toward one goal — to help fuel the future of technology.
As a Sales Director for Media and eCommerce Solutions, you will play a critical part in driving new revenue and customer acquisition within the company’s rapidly expanding sales organization. If you are interested in developing and furthering your career while being a key contributor to the company’s growth, Supplyframe is the place for you.
- Drive and exceed revenue goals by closing new business and working with key customers that are the largest in the industry.
- Manage the existing customer base of top-tier clients and build new relationships within those organizations.
- Evangelize the power of our unique offerings of digital media, eCommerce, DesignSense, and CPQ SaaS solutions.
- Engage with prospects and the customer base to create new, unique digital media and e-commerce product opportunities.
- Identify, understand, and communicate digital transformation trends within client markets and industries.
- Develop forward-thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that create customer success.
- You have been involved in the B2B electronics ecosystem and continue to bring energy, passion, and innovation to this transforming market.
- Job experience from a digital media company, distribution company, manufacturer/supplier, or an agency with relevant electronics industry clients.
- Proven history of selling digital media, eCommerce, data, and syndicated data programs
- Demonstrated track record of consistently beating sales quotas with emphasis on top-tier selling.
- Executive presence to sell strategic programs and engagements to all levels of an organization.
- Capable of managing the many moving parts of a company with a passion that makes a significant impact on your clients’ business.
- Ability to embrace change, keep up with industry demands while meeting your customer’s needs, and take customer service to a new level.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a deep understanding of a region’s customer base while growing strong relationships already in place.
- Innovative approaches to new customer acquisition
- Strategic digital thinking as well as tactical execution
- Ability to articulate the ways that Supplyframe can help customers on their digital journey
- Ability to leverage data and insights to expand business
- An entrepreneurial demeanor with a natural intellectual curiosity
- Energy and enthusiasm that is contagious
We are looking for best-in-class top performers and in turn, you will enjoy working with the best team in the industry. Here are just a few of the additional benefits of being a ‘Framer:
- Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment
- Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan with matching contribution
- Generous paid time off plus paid holidays
- Frequent catered lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Casual work environment
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.