Supplyframe (recently acquired by Siemens) is looking for a Senior Product Manager, working as a part of the Engineering team in developing SaaS products used by Hardware Designers and Purchasing Agents across the Electronics Supply Chain. This is a hands-on role in which you will be making a significant contribution to the growth of existing products and the success of new product initiatives.
- Becoming a subject matter expert across the entire Supplyframe SaaS product portfolio
- Incorporating feedback and input from customers, partners, and in-house teams on product strategy
- Developing product requirements and roadmaps
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Constantly evaluating products through quantitative and qualitative measurement, both during release testing and in production
- Effectively balancing customer, partner, and business interests
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager or similar role at a SaaS company
- Experience driving elements of the product development lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally, across a diverse set of audiences
- Proficient in JIRA, Confluence, and other development management tools
- Experience with Scrum or other agile development
- Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment
- Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan with matching contribution
- Generous paid time off plus paid holidays
- Frequent catered lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Casual work environment
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.