Solution Delivery Manager
Location: Remote (Continental USA), Pasadena, CA or Austin, TX Office
We’re looking for someone who will contribute to the future of the electronics industry by creating a world-class experience for customers using Supplyframe SaaS products.
As a Solution Delivery Manager, you will be working either independently or with other Supplyframe team members to assess customer needs, develop solutions and maximize the value customers receive from implementing Supplyframe solutions into their organization. You will be the primary point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders. This role requires a high level of independence to lead successful software implementations from project kickoff to completion with transition to the Customer Success team.
- Transferring business requirements into solution configurations or new solution enhancements.
- Collaborate with the product team to define customer use cases and the documentation of solution enhancements.
- Collaborate, develop and mentor fellow team members to enhance the overall team’s delivery competencies.
- Act as a liaison between customers and technical team on system integrations
- Analyze and map master data for data integration purposes.
- Creation of user acceptance testing material and facilitation of testing activities.
- Lead project kickoffs, requirements gathering and go-live activities.
- Communicate and track changes to the project scope via project change request process.
- Lead business process improvements and drive change management practices at customers.
- Develop expertise in newly released Supplyframe products and perform knowledge transfer activities by presenting, documenting or conducting workshops.
- Travel to customer sites as required.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Supply Chain, Computer Science or related, Engineering or Accounting required. Six Sigma, Project Management Professional(PMP), ERP certifications(SAP, Oracle, Ariba) certifications is desired.
- 5+ years of software consulting or implementation experience on Enterprise software projects (ERP, Source to Pay, Quote to Order).
- Proven practical experience (3+ years) in spend management, supply chain planning and/or customer quoting domains is strongly preferred.
- New Product Introduction(NPI) or manufacturing experience in A&D, Automotive, Electronics or Medical Device is desired.
- Detail-oriented with a positive and inquisitive attitude.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and collaborate with multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Exhibit a high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to understand complex technical processes, problem solve and influence customers on best practices or workable solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Opportunity to join a SaaS start-up environment and have a voice in shaping the direction, growth, and velocity of our SaaS effort
- Opportunity to build your own SaaS revenue machine and be compensated for your success in driving the SaaS organization’s success
- Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment
- Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan with matching contribution
- Generous paid time off plus paid holidays
- Frequent catered lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Casual work environment
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send an email to email@example.com with a cover letter, your résumé, and include the job title in the subject line.