Supplyframe is driving change in the B2B technology space, and we are looking to add to our Advertising Operations team. Since 2003, Supplyframe has helped world-class brands connect with the global community of electronics engineers and purchasers. We are looking for a self-motivated, over-achieving individual to execute, manage and optimize media campaigns across the Supplyframe Media network.
The Operations Specialist role is an integral part of driving revenue growth and responsible for the daily support and insights critical to the success of our advertising clients’ programs. Initiative, decision-making judgment, business aptitude, and desire to achieve results are innate strengths of the ideal candidate, and an obsession to serve customer needs in better ways every day is highly regarded. In short, we want dynamic, innovative leaders to keep our bar high of what it takes to be a ‘Framer.
- Extensive use and thorough understanding of several internal and external tools to execute advertising orders on a global basis and support requests including billing, click activity, bidding, relevancy issues, and delivery schedules
- Manage process flow for ad operations to ensure optimal execution while maintaining standards of operation
- Understand customer needs and wishes and suggest operational solutions to help meet customer goals
- Monitor ad performance to identify and draw attention to areas for improvement
- Effectively interact with multiple levels of internal and external staff including development, support, creative, and executive to promote client retention
- Influence development of tools to track, measure and optimize campaign performance and operations
- 3+ year(s) working within a service-oriented organization either in customer or sales support role — ad/media operations experience or agency background a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Self-motivated and able to manage workload with minimal supervision.
- Superb attention to detail and ability to work successfully with number-oriented tasks
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment managing and prioritizing multiple tasks while meeting tight deadlines
- Passion for facilitating internal and external customer satisfaction
- Great communication skills within cross-functional teams
- Solid comparison/analysis skills
- A desire to learn and improve efficiency of processes
- Curious nature, filled with initiative, committed to follow-through
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Basic Adobe PhotoShop skills
Additional Helpful Skills
- Experience with OpenX ad server or other ad serving tools
- Eye for visual aesthetics and creativity
- Comfortable with Mac computer
- Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment
- Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan with matching contribution
- Generous paid time off plus paid holidays
- Frequent catered lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Casual work environment
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.