We’re looking for someone who will contribute to the future of the electronics industry by creating a world-class experience for customers using Supplyframe SaaS products. As the Director of SaaS Customer Success, you will report to, and work closely with, the VP of Operations & Customer Success. You will own the SaaS Customer Support team strategy for both an existing portfolio of products, subsequent product evolutions and new SaaS applications.
Your role will be to focus on scaling the team responsible for onboarding, launching, supporting, and managing global SaaS customers. It will be crucial for this role to guide and help our customers succeed with our platform(s) and ensure maximum value is realized from our solutions throughout the customer lifecycle. You harbor a deep-seated respect for customer service, support, and success. You have impeccable relational and communication skills. You are good at educating others in areas of your expertise and are well-suited to foster career growth for your team. You love technology, you’re a problem solver by nature, and you thrive on tackling challenges.
- Lead, scale and manage a team of CS Specialists with immediate global expansion plans
- Drive a high performing CS team strategy with a highly consultative, analytic and customer centric mentality to cater to both SMB and enterprise-level accounts
- Enable CS team to understand customer requirements, implement and onboard new customers, conduct product trainings, drive adoption and retention, and ensure ongoing satisfaction through Challenger-based relationship management
- Design and launch eLearning and other critical programs to improve customer experience and operational efficiency
- Evaluate and adapt KPI's and metrics to drive adoption, retention, growth, and reduce churn
- Continuously evaluate customer needs and adapt processes and technology resources to improve existing approaches designed to ensure long term client satisfaction and retention
- Collaborate with key stake holders in Sales, Operations, Engineering, and Executive C-suite to create cohesive strategies across the organization
- 4-year college degree
- 5+ years of customer support and success leadership experience with a proven track record of leading people, building teams and structure, and driving revenue at a B2B SaaS tech company
- Experience working in a start-up environment consistently adapting processes and best practices as company strategy pivots and evolves
- Significant individual-contributing client-facing experience with ability to simultaneously manage key clients and issue escalations as needed
- Proven track record of conducting quantitative analysis to drive insights and growth strategies
- Highly effective people management and development skills with demonstrated leadership through accountability, continuous training, and coaching
- A passion for focusing on the customer experience with acute attention to detail and deep technical knowledge and skills
- Well-versed in professional services including onboarding, training, process consultation, etc.
- Infectious energy with acute business acumen full of fresh ideas and initiative to get things done
- Experience working in a electronics manufacturing or supply chain sourcing environment a plus
Perks of Being a Framer
- Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment
- Top notch health, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options in a fast-growing tech company
- 401k plan with matching contribution
- Generous paid time off plan plus paid holidays
- Catered lunch twice weekly, frequent company sponsored events, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Casual work environment in the heart of ‘Old Town’ Pasadena, California
- Supplyframe is an equal opportunity employer LGBTQ+, BIPOC friendly
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.