Supplyframe is revolutionizing the electronics design and manufacturing industry with our software platforms, tools, and communities. Our engineering-first mindset and our positive and fast-paced environment make Supplyframe a great place to learn, work, and grow. Engineers who find themselves coming up with several solutions to a problem and analyzing the trade-offs of each will enjoy the opportunities and culture here.
This role is primarily focused on our Java Enterprise web application. Our software is used by many of the largest electronics manufacturing companies in the world. Building a tool that is flexible enough to accommodate a wide range of customer processes while remaining extremely stable and performant is a great engineering challenge.
Working with our small team in Austin, Texas will allow you to make a major impact on the software while learning about the whole spectrum of the software development life-cycle. We work closely with our QA and Support teams to ensure our customer’s experience is constantly improving.
- Collaborate with QA and Support teams to refine requirements and iterate on testing feedback
- Take ownership of your code during all phases of software development
- Challenge yourself to go beyond the base requirement – edge cases, performance, error handling, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Passion for writing robust and performant software
- Experience with SQL and Spring Framework is a plus
- Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment
- Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan with matching contribution
- Generous paid time off plus paid holidays
- Frequent catered lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Casual work environment
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, your résumé, and include the job title in the subject line.