Supplyframe is looking for an exceptional individual to play a pivotal role in our company as a Finance Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Junior Analyst. This position is critical to the success of our organization: as our FP&A Financial Junior Analyst, you will be an integral member of the team, providing high-quality analysis, forecasting, reporting, and research that will help inform of revenue trends by product, relevant product mix, relevant KPIs and possible optimization scenarios.
You must be detailed, driven, self-directed, and process-minded in your daily work. You take pride in your productivity and your precision is paramount. If your “can-do” attitude is top-notch if you thrive among people as driven as you are, if you love numbers and forecasting and, at the same time, you treasure having fun with your coworkers, then Supplyframe wants to hear from you!
The FP&A Junior Analyst will report directly to the FP&A Manager and will work with all departments within Supplyframe. We are a small, close-knit group; thus, this individual will have direct exposure to all levels of management. The right candidate will be a resourceful professional who can effectively and accurately manage a diverse set of responsibilities where proper and timely interaction with other teams is paramount for success.
- Work with operations, sales, data science/engineering, and accounting teams to capture and understand daily data sets and trends
- Communicate findings in a timely matter to the FP&A team members
- Build and operate models to accurately forecast business metrics and financials
- Analyze business trends and data to uncover growth opportunities
- Interact with operations and sales team and report product rates and inventory levels
- Track product pipelines and update models accordingly
- Create automation for KPI reports
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and support accounting activities
- Develop ad hoc financial analysis to evaluate and support business decisions
- Help identify process improvements to streamline data acquisition and reporting across the organization
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or other quantitative disciplines from an accredited 4-year institution
- Exceptional analytical abilities and deep intellectual curiosity with the ability to think critically and independently
- Strong work ethic and relentless attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely across departments within Supplyframe.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic to contribute to team goals with a strong desire for continuous learning
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (macros and functions) and other programming tools
- 1+ years of experience in corporate finance, planning, and analysis, or a similar field a plus
- Mathematical forecasting/scenario modeling experience a plus
- Big data analytics a plus
- Experience with Tableau, Salesforce, and NetSuite a plus
- Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment
- Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan with matching contribution
- Generous paid time off plus paid holidays
- Frequent catered lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Casual work environment in the heart of ‘Old Town’ Pasadena, California
- Supplyframe is an equal opportunity employer, LGBTQ+, BIPOC friendly
Send an email to email@example.com with a cover letter, your resumé with a link to your online portfolio, and include the job title in the subject line.