Supplyframe is looking for a Product Analyst, working as a part of the Engineering team in developing products used by millions of Hardware Designers and Purchasing Agents across the Electronics Supply Chain. This is a hands-on role, in which working as a part of the Engineering team, you will be making a significant contribution to the growth of existing products and the success of new product initiatives.
- Creates interactive dashboards and visualizations used by Software Engineers and Account Managers
- Collect requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, use cases, task, and workflow analysis
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Analyzes business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers
- Track customer behavior and life cycles, such as response, engagement, and churn
- Perform internal acceptance testing
- Expertise in SQL and Google Analytics (Tableau is a plus)
- Familiar with a scripting language (R or Python is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Acts as an individual contributor that can work effectively with peers/team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Computer Science, Business or related field or equivalent work experience in related field required
- Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment
- Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan with matching contribution
- Generous paid time off plus paid holidays
- Frequent catered lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Casual work environment
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send an email to email@example.com with a cover letter, your résumé, and include the job title in the subject line.