Supplyframe (recently acquired by Siemens) is looking for a Product Manager for eCommerce/Ads. This role will function as part of the Engineering team in developing products used by millions of Hardware Designers and Purchasing Agents across the Electronics Supply Chain. This is a hands-on position in which you will be making a significant contribution to the growth of existing products and the success of new product initiatives. This position is based at our HQ in Pasadena, CA.
- Become a subject matter expert across the entire Supplyframe eCommerce/Ads product portfolio
- Incorporate feedback and input from customers, partners and in-house teams for product strategy
- Develop product requirements and roadmaps
- Regularly evaluate products through quantitative and qualitative measurement, both during release testing and in production
- Conduct A/B tests and iterate based on findings
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Effectively balance user, partner and business interests
- Develop and optimize SEO/SEM strategies
- Product management experience with eCommerce and Ad products
- Experience driving elements of the product development lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally, across a diverse set of audiences
- Data-driven decision making and strategic thinking
- Proficient in JIRA, Confluence, and other development management tools
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile development
- Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment
- Top-notch health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan with matching contribution
- Generous paid time off plan plus paid holidays
- Frequent company sponsored lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Casual work environment
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.