Ever wonder how the engineers at the big airline companies design and build their airplanes? Or how the designers of the newest wearable source the technology needed to build their product? The Senior Digital Media Account Manager role is the face of our company and the voice of our customers, so obvious passion and people skills are a must. The initiative, decision-making judgment, sales aptitude, and desire to achieve results are among those unteachable qualities this full-time position requires. We want dynamic, innovative leaders to keep our bar high of what it takes to be a Framer.
- Build and manage complex client relationships with senior-level executives to define their digital media strategy and marketing goals while effectively communicating how Supplyframe will exceed those needs and goals
- Possess senior-level communication skills including synthesizing insights, calibrating to the correct audience, steering a difficult conversation, and picking up and adapting to sentiment
- Partner with Sales to develop strategies for making Supplyframe part of our clients’ core marketing plans and identify future opportunities for growth within accounts
- Support the digital media sales cycle and manage all post-sales activities including proposal coordination, material and content collection, insertion orders, billing and other on-boarding deliverables to help close deals and implement programs
- Interface with Ad Operations to resolve issues and provide feedback on how Supplyframe customers can be better served
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular performance checks to identify areas for improvement and perform data analysis for ongoing strategic reviews
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with 100% of our customers
- 4-year degree required
- 5-7 years in a customer-facing digital media account management or client services role
- At least 3 years of hands on experience with CPC, CPM, Programmatic, and Display advertising, including post launch reporting and analysis of campaigns
- Extensive experience creating and leading complex strategy decks that create value and drive meaningful conversation amongst your customer base
- Experience with OpenX, GoogleAds, Audience Extension, Salesforce
- Passion for facilitating internal and external customer satisfaction
- Solid analytic skills, comfortable working with numbers and high attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment while prioritizing multiple tasks and meeting tight deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal while working as part of a team or independently
- Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Top-notch health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan with matching contribution
- Generous paid time off plus paid holidays
- Frequent catered lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Casual work environment
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.