Supplyframe is looking for an exceptional individual to play a pivotal role in our company as a Senior Financial Planning Analyst (FP&A). The FP&A team mission’s is heavily centered around the financial growth of our world-class products and services. Hence integrity, reliability, attention to detail, governance and control of our processes and products is critical and part of our team’s core values. The ideal candidate will be a highly dynamic, engaged and self-driven financial professional with at least three years of finance and analytical experience.
In this role, you will collaborate with our Operations, Sales, Accounting and Engineering teams to help develop strategies that can translate into product and business recommendations and improvements for key leaders. You will be responsible for the sales forecasting process, providing high-quality analysis, relevant KPIs and possible optimization scenarios. The Senior Financial Planning Analyst will report directly to the FP&A Manager and will work with all departments within Supplyframe. We are a small, close-knit group; thus, this individual will have direct exposure to all levels of management. The right candidate will be a resourceful professional who can effectively and accurately manage a diverse set of responsibilities where proper and timely interaction with other teams is paramount for success.
• Develop analysis and tools to track business results driving revenue to better understand key drivers
• Create “what-if-scenario” models to forecast and track financial metrics across the various segments
• Collaborate with our Operations, Engineering, Sales and Accounting teams to help develop strategies, build insightful forecasting and reporting and drive impactful insights for key leaders • Participate in cross-functional projects with Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Operations, and Product teams
• Maintain and improve FP&A processes for efficiency and accuracy to mitigate inaccuracy and maximize value within the business
• Track product pipelines and update models accordingly
• Develop pricing strategies for existing and new products
• Create automation for KPI reports (preferably in Tableau)
• Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and support accounting activities • Develop ad hoc financial analysis to evaluate and support business decisions • Help identify process improvements to streamline data acquisition and reporting across the organization
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or Math/Statistic/STEM related field from an accredited 4-year institution
• MBA or equivalent experience
• Relevant experience in mathematical forecasting, “what-if-scenario” financial modeling, big data, and business analysis
• Experience in revenue planning and business analysis
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills to analyze trends in large data sets
• Advanced Microsoft Excel (macros and functions) and other programing tools • Experience with Salesforce and Netsuite platforms is highly desirable
• Experience creating dashboards in Tableau or similar visualization is highly preferred • Experience working in a fast-pace environment is a plus (tech startup, investment bank, consulting firm)
• Strong work ethic and relentless attention to detail
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely across departments within Supplyframe
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic to contribute to team goals with a strong desire for continuous learning
• Understanding of SAAS industry and financial models driving this industry is highly desired
• Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment
• Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
• 401k plan with matching contribution
• Generous paid time off plus paid holidays
• Frequent catered lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks • Casual work environment in the heart of ‘Old Town’ Pasadena, California
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.