Are you energized by the art of the possible, but tempered by technical reality? Are you passionate about envisioning how companies in the electronics industry can innovate faster? Do you get carried away by making the vision a reality – demonstrating it to customers, validating it technically, and connecting all the pieces? At Supplyframe, our pre-sales team are more than solution engineers conducting demonstrations – they lead the customer through discovery – concept – and validation to effectively evaluate the highest-value solution we can offer.
As a Senior Solution Engineer – SaaS – you will be directly responsible for the functional and technical discovery, demonstration, scoping, validation, and selection of Supplyframe’s SaaS solutions by customers who depend upon the electronics value chain for innovation and competitive advantage.
If you have a proven track record of success as a pre-sales solution engineer/solution consultant and want to join a rapidly growing SaaS sales effort with a start-up feel, then the Supplyframe SaaS organization is the place for you.
The position is a remote role to accelerate our offerings in the DACH region, and to support our efforts in EMEA.
- Lead the business process, functional, and technical discovery, configuration, demonstration, and validation of SaaS solutions in complex sales cycles for net-new and install base customers.
- Leverage experience in critical business processes for engineering and sourcing – NPI, PLM, Procurement – to demonstrate the value of Supplyframe SaaS solutions.
- Leverage SaaS/enterprise software/technical experience to assess customer enterprise application landscapes and technical requirements for highest-value integration.
- Interface cross-functionally and internally with sales, product management, and engineering to architect configuration of Supplyframe SaaS solutions.
- Build, implement, and improve discovery and demonstration processes.
- Conduct all other required activities to support sales and customer success teams.
- Proven track record of SaaS solution engineer/solution consultant/pre-sales success, as demonstrated working with SCM, Procurement, Sourcing, NPI, PLM, or ERP enterprise software solutions.
- Strategic Thinking – systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges.
- Communication – Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal Influence – Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive to desired outcomes.
- Ownership – Takes the initiative and makes the extra effort to complete a job and has relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed; takes action with minimal direction or supervision. Collaborates with managers and stakeholders to achieve best possible outcomes, rather than waiting for direction.
- German language fluency required.
- Opportunity to join a SaaS start-up environment and have a voice in shaping the direction, growth, and velocity of our SaaS effort
- Opportunity to build your own SaaS revenue machine and be compensated for your success in driving the SaaS organization’s success
- Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment
- Casual work environment
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.