Who we are
At Supplyframe, we’re committed to helping companies make better sourcing decisions and bring electronics products to market faster. We build groundbreaking SaaS solutions for data-driven engineers and sourcing teams. We host some of the most collaborative communities in the world, connecting millions of buyers and sellers globally.
Our headquarters are located in Pasadena, CA with offices in San Francisco, Austin, Suzhou, Shenzhen, Grenoble, and Belgrade. As part of the Supplyframe family, you will enjoy some of the best perks of a tech start-up with the foundation and security of an established and thriving organization.
Join a dynamic team of talented, inspiring and driven professionals, all working toward one goal: to help fuel the future of how Electronic products get designed, manufactured, and brought to market.
Supplyframe is looking for a Senior Visual Designer, working in unison with the Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams to help develop and market products that are used by millions of Electronics Industry professionals worldwide. This is a hands-on role in which you will be making a significant contribution to the growth of existing products and the success of new product initiatives. A commitment to exquisite aesthetics and elegant UI/UX is expected. This candidate must have an internal drive to create, communicate, and collaborate. Candidates must be based in either Taiwan, Hong Kong, or mainland China. They will report to the Creative Director of Supplyframe China.
- Design beautiful website experiences and microsites to help sell the company’s products.
- Help the implementation of the brand’s visual guidelines
- Assist the marketing team with marketing materials, media kits, email marketing campaigns, brochures, posters, illustrations and other assets.
- Work closely with other team members to enhance the brand image and product quality
- Publish and share visual design experiences throughout the company
- At least 7 years of experience working as a visual designer
- Deep understanding of design principles
- Solid art and illustration skills
- Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and other design software products.
- Candidates must be able to speak and write fluently in Chinese and English.
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.