Supplyframe will be part of Siemens’ Digital Industry Division
Recently, Siemens has announced they have signed a definitive agreement to buy Supplyframe. This will only add more resources to our portfolio and solutions. Our mission will continue to focus on powering innovation across the global electronics value chain.
We build ground-breaking SaaS solutions, host some of the most visited, creative and collaborative communities in the world. Our component search, digital media and eCommerce network connects over 10 million engineers and supply chain professionals.
The intelligence we glean from those interactions are used by our SaaS solutions to deliver intelligence-in-context to innovators across the global electronics industry. We’re a growing global team of over 300. We work hard and have fun doing it.
Our headquarters are located in Pasadena, CA with additional global offices in Austin, Belgrade, Grenoble, Oxfordshire, Shanghai, and Shenzhen.
We are in need of an exceptional individual to play a pivotal role for our company as a Staff Accountant This position is crucial to the success of our organization.
You must be proactive, self-directed, process-minded, and passionate for the work you do. You take pride in your productivity and your efficiency is second to none.
If your can-do attitude is top notch and you are attracted to joining an organization where every individual’s contribution counts and your talent will impact the future, then Supplyframe is the place for you!
The Staff Accountant will report directly to the Accounting Manager,
- Customer billing and revenue recognition according to ASC 606
- Reconcile monthly revenue and generate revenue reporting for management
- Calculate monthly sales commissions
- Follow up on accounts receivable for assigned accounts
- Perform various month end tasks, such as balance sheet account and bank reconciliations and corresponding journal entries·
- Assist with the consolidation entries for China business
- Assist in the tax and audit processes by pulling support and documentation
- Identify internal control and process improvements to streamline communications and improve SOX documentation
- Act as back up for various functions in the Accounting Department
- Handle ad hoc requests as needed with enthusiasm
- MUST be fluent in Mandarin with exceptional written skills in Mandarin (verbal communication skills also preferred)
- Remarkable attention to detail with demonstrated organizational skills
- A highly motivated and enthusiastic disposition with a strong desire for continued learning
- Able to manage multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency while meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Uniquely capable of working both individually and as a team
- Comfortable working in a constantly changing environment
- No ego – a willingness to be flexible and do what needs to be done to move the company forward
- A passion for client service and satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field from an accredited 4-year institution and at least 2yearsof relevant experience·
- CPA candidate a plus·
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP, prior experience in SOX environment preferred· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including tables, v-lookups, pivot tables
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Top notch health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan with matching contribution
- Generous paid time off plan plus paid holidays
- Frequent company sponsored lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snack and drinks
- Casual work environment
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.