The Supplyframe Global Marketing Team is looking for a Graphic Designer in the L.A. area with experience in digital platforms to conceptualize and develop creative for the B2B global electronics industry. The focus of this role is to elevate the brand message through all visual communications via ideation and execution of marketing materials and assets for both digital and physical platforms. The ideal candidate will need to be a highly conceptual, hyper-detailed self-starter who can work autonomously, set priorities, identify visual problems, and strive to solve them.
The Graphic Designer will report to the Senior Graphic Designer, VP of Marketing, and Global CMO and will collaborate heavily with various other key stakeholders. Experience working with complex corporate identity systems and cross-functional teams at various capacities is a must. Basic understanding of the global electronics supply chain is a plus, but not required. This is a hands-on role with the expectation of a “learn-as-you-grow” mentality. Role is temporarily remote with transition to on-site in the future.
- Collaborate with Sr. Graphic Designer and other key stakeholders to create compelling visual assets in accordance with brand guidelines
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns composed of social media, landing pages, white papers, video assets, and other outbound marketing materials
- Discover new trends, artifacts, and opportunities in the creative world that can be utilized for internal marketing efforts
- Scale and grow our brand guidelines by discovery of visual trends, identify problem opportunities, and execute solutions to evolve our corporate identity system
- Assist with production of digital and physical assets that include but are not limited to video, print, and experience design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or 3+ years of relevant experience
- Highly-detailed and process oriented, with the ability to remain fluid within priorities
- Energetic, resourceful, and adaptable to various work settings
- High-level knowledge of typography fundamentals, grid systems, and identity systems
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office (ppt) and Google product suites
- Comfortable experimenting with various communication and design applications
- Experience with presentation design, animation, and web platforms such as landing pages and emails a plus, but not required
- Per Project, $50/hr @10 hours max per week
- Intention to transition to part-time contractor
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.